Monday, June 8, 2015

RAIN!!

We finally got a good rain tonight and everyone is happy for that. Since the rain started after dark, I am not able to post any pictures of the rain. Below is a picture of how brown the vegetation has been and maybe in a few days I can show how fast things turn green.

View from our front porch before rain

It took nearly 10 minutes to upload and post this picture, so I will wait on trying to do more tonight. 

Today was clinic day and we were fairly busy. I did a surgery case, made rounds and then spent the rest of the day seeing outpatients in the clinic. Most of the people I saw were wanting to have surgery and came to be scheduled. My time here is fully booked, so we are telling people to come back in 2 months to try again.

Tomorrow is a day to do scheduled surgery and we have 5 cases on the schedule. Not very many, but there could be emergencies and there are usually things that happen to keep us from doing as much as we would like.





No comments:

Post a Comment