Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Wednesday 26 July

 Today was a rather slow day as far as surgery goes. I did a small hydrocele this morning and this afternoon a small lipoma excision. Since there was not a lot going on in the operating room I had a chance to get out a little and ride around on the bicycle. Here are some of the sights I saw today.


Ladies out weeding the farm

A sign that it took me a while to understand. I could 
never figure out what "Licensed Over" meant. Then
I figured out I needed to read the second line along
with the first.

The missionary couple here has a civet cat that they
got from the local chief because he did not know what 
to do with it. I had heard that it was pretty fierce
but it appeared calm to me and is a pretty animal.


Tomorrow looks like it might be slow also, but one can never tell. There is only one hernia scheduled but there is a good chance that there will be emergencies.


No comments:

Post a Comment